How I am surviving a heart attack and quadruple bypass, and maybe even surviving life...

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring has sprung?

Wow! I actually missed a day! For the first time in, what, three weeks? Yesterday - Sunday - I woke up naturally about 6:00, played and chatted online for the morning, and crawled back int obed around noon -- and woke up at 3:30 with a 4:00 family birthday party to get to! so by the time I got back, I forgot I forgot.

as for today, went to Sisters' Cardiac Rehab to work out again, as I had - after an over a two-month absence - on Thursday and again on Friday. Surprised that I have been able to maintain (almost) my full-paced 40-minute workout. Also shocked today that my heartrates were back down to almost the levels they were when I had been doing the workout before. Maybe because I remembered to refill and start taking again my Coreg, which I pretty much had let trail off for the past month - not sure if Coreg is a beta blocker or not, and have been taking the Lisiniprol regularly as prescribed -- or if somehow my body just re-adjusted over the two-day weekend break.


But.... There is a woman there I had never seen before, Jane, maybe early 50's: slender, you know in her 20's she was a real looker.

I want her.

Which is a feeling I haven't had in some time, for several months, to be talking with a woman, or just watching her, and thinking about approaching her and saying, 'my place is a mess, but I can throw a few dollars down for a motel room...' Strange thoughts from me. Especially that she is not my type, she is rather "Buffalo", literally a loud talker. but pretty, and slender, and energetic.

It feels good. Even though she's married and it is of course all wrong, lol.

No comments: