How I am surviving a heart attack and quadruple bypass, and maybe even surviving life...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

feeling like shit, still

I'm in a shitty mood this morning.

Doing Men's Division toban at the new Community Center was tougher than I had thought, evn get winded -- and as I have all my life, I sat there, obstensibly watching over other people, from a distance, while they laughed with each other and enjoyed their own lives.

And tonight I am supposed to give a study/lecture at the GLBTS meeting -- I had originally wanted to present from President Ikeda's 2008 United Nations Peace Proposal - but it is so dry, a discussion of UN agency works and recommendations, that there is nothing I could find to bite into.

So I decided to go with current Living Buddhism's ongoing study chapter on The Heritage of The Ultimate Law of Life -- which I had not been informed was being presented by Susan and Lynne last night for the Buffalo South Chapter.

And at least neither Lynn or Joe will make it tomorrow, and so many GLBTS members were there last night...

I TOLD Lynn and Joe that my giving a study would cause issues...

No comments: