How I am surviving a heart attack and quadruple bypass, and maybe even surviving life...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

just a couple things

A dull day today after the work-up and concern, and finally, the meeting with the County yesterday. And Marie had only minor points and questions: not at all necessary to have brought in Jim Coder and Jim Casion as she wanted. I'm not sure what she was thinking.

Everything is okay, to flow like it has been. Just that Marie wants Lucy and me to work down the figures for the Curriculum Development and the New Trainer Training and Development.


Not much else to say, but that I feel I have to let go of my emotional attachment to G.; and I've met a couple nice and fun-sounding people online in the last few days, and am looking forward to relaxing and connecting and having fun with them!

No comments: