How I am surviving a heart attack and quadruple bypass, and maybe even surviving life...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

another day waiting for spring, I guess...

When I first re-dedicated myself to writing here every day - about two weeks ago - of course I imagined myself dedicating an hour, or half-an-hour, here discussing big issues, exposing my thoughts and wonders.

But most of the time, even as boring and dull as my life is, I just plop down a couple lines about how I am just going to plop down a couple lines.

~ ~

I've been having some sleep issues the past couple weeks; I assume it is the Valium, or the coffee I am downing to counteract the Valium. Nodding off and crawling into bed even before prime time starts, waking up at 1:00 or 2:00 totally confused, usually panicking about getting to work even on the weekends. Up til 4:00 or 5:00, playing in the trivia rooms with the wide awake Australians.

Went back to be just before 5:00 this morning -- and I let the radio alarm blast juvenile sports talk radio for over an hour, before I actually stumbled - literally - out of bed. Almost fell back onto the bed. Before I could manage to turn off the heating pad and then yank the plug out.

I'll be taking today as a sick day, just did morning gongyo, still in my robe - although I've been calling in my voicemail, and will be going nn for about an hour to check up on my emails and mail.

~ ~

So I guess this has been another just posting to post posts. But I do want to get to my own email to look back through and thnak thoe who replied (so nicely) to my questioning post on SGI Diversity.

No comments: