How I am surviving a heart attack and quadruple bypass, and maybe even surviving life...

Monday, February 18, 2008

A day to feel shitty

It's 1:45 on a day off afternoon. And I feel like shit. I did work Saturday because we had a training class and someone had to be onsite for security. But in the mid of winter, cloudy, windy, "brisk" as they say. Not even snow, not even really white bright snow on the ground -- if any day, a day to feel shitty. I spent almost two hours, I think, chatting with G.. Which was fine, great, but I ended up not getting to morning gongyo til after 10:30 when I got up before 7:00. But then I got a call from Barbara, who wanted to spend 45 minutes discussing work. Then Alain next door grabbed me; he is applying for a job at 844 Delaware, and we ended up talking about... my work. (He did though, tell me he thinks of me not just as a neighbor, not just as a friend, but as a brother. I am rather shocked by that.)

So, technically only three more hours of my holiday weekend. Oh well...

No comments: