How I am surviving a heart attack and quadruple bypass, and maybe even surviving life...

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wonderful weekend

I haven't posted in a couple days -- busy enjoy this wonderful summery weekend on the anniversary of my quadruple bypass operation.

As I had planned, took Friday, the anniversary day, off work -- went on a 2-hour bike rIde. It actually lasted 15 minutes longer; up the Riverwalk to Niawanda Park. The sun warm but the ice packing the river giving off quick sharp breezes. It got up to 87 yesterday, and I went for another 1 hour bike ride and hung out at The Spot for a Protein Power Shake. And another 45 minute ride earlier this afternoon.

And I've had some great convos online this weekend. A dry spell over the last couple hours, but even enjoying hanging in Trivia Lounge Cafe.

No comments: