How I am surviving a heart attack and quadruple bypass, and maybe even surviving life...

Sunday, September 2, 2007

"what ya gonna do...?"

Watching bits and pieces of "Cops" tonight...

Wonder if I am the only person on the planet working to be -- and for the most part being -- above-board, magnanimous, clean.

Of course, I have been wondering this for the last decade or so; it's gotten so much more pronounced, a painful anguish, after April.

Acting on impulse might be more easily reconciled for Christians -- whatever happens in the world, God is above it all and no matter what you do He has an overarching magnanimity and purity; for an SGI Buddhist, peace and magnanimity are her personal responsibility, there is no one else above it all. No one else will do it for the world.

Of course I have my vices I succumb to -- eating, and procrastinating. Certainly not getting into fights, or getting women blind drunk and fucking them, or picking up men in restrooms.

Not that I wouldn't want to do a couple of those. At least once in a while. Just get myself fucked up, act like an asshole and get laid like every other man in the world.



No comments: